The following is the terms of the agreement between [Caribbean Home Network] (“Company”) and the buyer (“Buyer”) of goods or services through the Company’s Web site (the “Site”). If you do not agree to these terms, you will not be able to purchase anything, so please review these terms carefully:
Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this Online Contract (“Contract”) with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through the Site. This Contract constitutes the entire and only agreement between the Company and Buyer, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Contract. Buyer agrees to review this Contract prior to purchasing anything and purchase of a good or service shall be deemed acceptance of this Contract.
Country of Domicile:
Caribbean Home Network is a licensed company under the companies act of Jamaica and is owned and operated in Kingston Jamaica at the following address: 3rd floor, 11 Northside Drive, Kingston 6, Jamaica.
- Setup and Payment
Buyer represents and warrants that (i) the credit card information supplied is true, correct and complete and (ii) charges incurred by the Buyer will be honoured by the Buyer’s credit card company and (iii) Buyer shall pay charges incurred by Buyer at the amounts in effect at the time incurred, including all applicable taxes. Buyer shall be responsible for all charges incurred through use of Buyer’s password. Buyer agrees to keep his or her password confidential and to notify Company within 24 hours of any breach of this Contract or unauthorized use of the password. Company does not protect Buyer from unauthorized use of Buyer’s password.
The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by a Buyer of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited.
- Editing, Deleting, and Modification
Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any information or content appearing on the Site and to remove any professional profile, goods and services for sale. Upon notice published over the Service, Company may modify this Contract, or prices, and may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Site in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Modification of this Contract will be deemed effective upon publication on the Site with respect to transactions occurring after said date.
- Right to Refuse
Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Sale of any goods or services is subject to availability.
Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Company and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to a Buyer’s violation of this Contract or use of the Site.
Buyer’s right to use the Service is not transferable and is subject to any limits established by Company or by Buyer’s credit card company.
- Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF HOUZZ ENTITIES TO YOU.
“CARIBBEAN HOME NETWORK, AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND PARTNERS, AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM. EACH PROVISION BELOW APPLIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW:
- WE ARE PROVIDING YOU THE SITE, SERVICES, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CARIBBEAN HOME NETWORK ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE SERVICE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE USAGE.
- CARIBBEAN HOME NETWORK ENTITIES MAKE NO PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FOR: (i) CONTENT POSTED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY ON THE SITE, (ii) THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS OR PRODUCTS, (iii) THIRD-PARTY SITES AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LISTED ON OR ACCESSIBLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, (iv) PLANTS OR SEEDS FROM THE EXCHANGES, AND (v) THE QUALITY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY YOU ENCOUNTER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- YOU AGREE THAT UNDER THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CARIBBEAN HOME NETWORK ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT CARIBBEAN HOME NETWORK ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR LOSS OF DATA (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE) ARISING OUT OF AND IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR PRODUCTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Returns, Refund and Cancelation Policy
Refunds, Returns and Design Queries
If a product purchased is defective or not to Buyer’s satisfaction, Buyer can return the product in its original condition within 5 days of receipt, to the address of the merchant partner where goods were received or for all architectural designs queries can be return/resolved at 3rd Floor, 11 Northside Drive, Kingston 6 Jamaica, West Indies.
In such event, Merchant Partners shall provide Buyer a credit for other purchases from their stores. In order to get a refund, we will have to confirm with the merchant partner that the product is not fraudulently damaged or tampered with and there are proper moral grounds under which the goods is in fact damaged at the time of purchase. All goods and products must be checked by buyers or their buyer “receival agent” and item signed for indicating that item is in good working order before taken from merchant partner. A “receival agent” is a nominated person identified by the buyer to collect goods on their behalf from merchant partner.
Some items cannot be returned if they are opened and show visible signs of use or damage. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All orders can be cancelled with 24 hours by notifying us of your intent, by visiting our offices, calling or emailing use at the following email or phone number. Please have your order details ready to be so that your requests can be processed in timely manner.
11 Northside Drive
Shipping and Delivery Policy
All orders can be picked up at Merchant partner locations within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm. (with some partners on Saturdays in varied locations)
All orders are fulfilled at Merchant locations and we simply through our website provide a link to the Merchant Partner Goods and services that are being sold to public.
The carrying of goods to buyer preferred locations is the responsibility of the merchant partner and buyer. Separate arrangements will have to be made to ensure the delivery of your orders to select locations.
The rates charged for the shipping your order is based on the weight and size of your products, and your location. These costs will be determined on acceptance of goods and services from local merchant partner’s locations to carry goods to your location. These rates will have to be negotiated between merchants and buyer.
- All orders will be will be confirmed and emailed to the registering email on the buyer account. This order will also be copied to the merchant supplier to notify and confirm the order before transaction will be deemed complete. An email will be sent to Buyer and Merchant Supplier confirming the order within one business day. An order summary outlining all items purchased will be sent to within one business day to the buyer of goods and services from our website.
- Back Orders: If an item goes on back order we will notify the buyer when the item is available for pick up or in stock. This will not be an additional cost to the buyer or supplier.
Prohibited Products Policy
When using the Site, you agree to abide by common standards of etiquette and act in accordance with the law, especially if you are a professional, a vendor, or a seller, who is authorized to offer products or services on the Site as described further in our “Prohibitive Products Policy”. Improper use of the Information, Services or Site may result in termination of your access to and use of the Site, and/or civil or criminal liabilities.
- governing law
This Contract shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Kingston, Jamaica and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Jamaica (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action of Buyer with respect to the Site must be instituted within (1) months after any purchase or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 8. The language in this Contract shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party.
All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Contract shall be brought solely in the country of Jamaica and Buyer expressly submits to the jurisdiction of said courts and Buyer consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Contract be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site or the Company is in conflict or inconsistent with this Contract, this Contract shall take precedence. Failure of Company to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
All buyers are encouraged to keep a copy of the transaction details of their purchase, should you need it tin the future for enquiries. A email notification identifying the details of every purchased will be sent to each buyer and it is the sole responsibility of the buyer to keep these details for their personal records. We accept no responsibility for the storage or loss of these records should this occur.
This Agreement represents the entire understanding between you and us regarding your relationship to Online and supersedes any prior statements or representations. IF YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS ONLINE AGREEMENT, please click the “I Agree” button below. If you do not agree to the terms of the Subscriber Agreement, please click the “I Don’t Agree” button to log off the system.
If you don’t click on “I Agree” then you will not be able to purchase any goods or services.