Prohibited Products Policy
Caribbean Home Network(CHN) maintains a very strict policy in relation to the products that can be listed for sale on CHN Marketplace. All products must comply with all laws and regulations and with the Caribbean Home Network prohibited Products Policy, stated here.
CHN strives to provide a safe and trustworthy buying and selling experience. The following products are not allowed for sale on the CHN Marketplace:
1. Illegal products.
2. Stolen or counterfeit products.
3. Used products, with the exception of truly vintage or antique products.
4. Recalled or defective products.
5. Weapons (may be acceptable in rare cases if deemed artwork or antique).
6. Products using the name or brand of a company, designer, or artist in the title or description if products are not lawfully made or authorized by the named company, designer, or artist (“like a _” or “inspired by _”).
7. Products that infringe the copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property or personal rights of others.
8. Products that contain offensive, violent, obscene, cruel or inappropriate content in product names, descriptions, logos, or images, including but not limited to:
- Profanity or symbols/signs representing profanity
- Pornographic, sexually explicit, or sexually violent content
- Promotion, depiction of glorification of illegal activity
- Promotion, depiction or glorification of violence towards others or self
- Promotion, depiction or glorification of discrimination of any kind, hatred, intolerance, violence, ridicule, and/or bigotry toward a group of people or the promotion of organizations fostering these views.
It is your sole responsibility to be familiar with all products that you list for sale and understand all the laws governing their sale and distribution. All your products must comply with this Prohibited Products Policy at all times. If you sell a product that is deemed to be in violation of this policy, CHN, in its sole discretion, will immediately remove your product listings, suspend your selling privileges, and terminate your account. And if you are selling illegal products, CHN reserves the right to withhold your payment for said products.